Friday, June 6, 2008

Let Me Tell You How It's Gonna Be

Starting now, this will no longer be simply a sports blog. I'll still touch on sports, but now it'll include music, movies, and my daily girl pic(k). Or, at least I'll try to make it daily.

So I saw Indiana Jones...last weekend? Two weekends ago? Whatever. Here's my review:

Going into the movie I had average expectations, because unlike most people I didn't anticipate too much from the fourth installment of the series. I wasn't thinking it'd be bad, just that it wouldn't live up to the other three. I'm glad that's what I was expecting, because that's exactly what I got. The action was good, the adventure was good (although I wish they'd gone to more locations) but the story was...yeah. I don't wanna give it away for anyone, buuuut SPOILER



...
ALIENS?
...


So yeah. Now I'll have a bunch of atheists on here telling me how aliens are no more silly than believing in Jesus or God or whatever yada yada yada. I don't care. Aliens. In Indiana Jones.

Shia LaBeouf did a fairly decent job and I approve of his crowning to carry on Indiana's namesake. As for the movie: not bad, but not great. But in saying that, I'm giving it a 6.0/10.



No comments: